Dalian Jinzhou Tengda Metal Components Co.,Ltd.
Add：No.558, Jinwan Road, Jinzhou District, Dalian, Liaoning
Dalian sheet metal processing 25 basic concepts:
(1) Riveting: refers to the use of punch or hydraulic press to rivet nuts, rivet screws or rivet nut columns and other fasteners firmly pressed on the workpiece process.
(2) up riveting: refers to the workpiece sink hole first, and then use punch or hydraulic press riveting nut firmly crimp on the workpiece process.
(3) pull the mother: refers to the use of similar riveting process. Pull the rivet nut (POP) and other connectors firmly connected to the workpiece on the process.
(4) Rivet: Rivet refers to the tool with a rivet to two or more work pieces closely linked together process.
(5) Riveting: rivets will be two or more workpieces connected face to face with the process, if countersunk head riveting, the first workpiece to be countersunk.
(6) Chamfer: refers to the use of a punch or hydraulic press on the workpiece angle to cut the process.
(7) Bending: refers to the workpiece by the bending machine molding process.
(8) forming: refers to the ordinary punch or other equipment on the use of mold deformation of the workpiece process.
(9) Shear: refers to the material through the shears to get the rectangular workpiece process.
(10) Blanking: refers to the workpiece after LASER cutting or punching CNC punching process.
(11) blanking: refers to the ordinary punch or other equipment using the mold to get the shape of the product process.
(12) Punching: refers to the workpiece by the ordinary punch and mold processing hole process.
(13) Rugged package: refers to the punch or hydraulic machine mold to form a convex shape of the workpiece process.
(14) Chong tearing: also known as "red bridge", refers to the punch or hydraulic machine mold to make the workpiece shape like a bridge process.
(15) pumping hole: also known as "flanging" refers to the common punch or other equipment on the use of the mold to form a round hole on the workpiece side flip process, process.
(16) Tapping refers to the processing of female thread on the workpiece. Dongguan sheet metal processing
(17) Leveling: refers to the workpiece before and after the uneven, the use of other equipment on the workpiece formation process.
(18) back to teeth: refers to pre-tapped workpiece for the second thread repair process.
(19) Drilling: refers to drilling or milling machine using the drill bit to punch the workpiece process.
(20) chamfering: refers to the use of molds, files, grinding machines and other sharp corners of the workpiece processing process.
(21) Printing: refers to the use of mold punch out the workpiece text, symbols or other printed process.
(22) Counterbore: refers to the type of connector with a similar countersunk head screw, and in the workpiece taper hole processing process.
(23) beat: refers to the transition to a certain shape of the workpiece to the formation of the process.
(24) Punching: refers to the ordinary punch or CNC punch punch out of the workpiece on the mesh with the hole.
(25) Reaming: Refers to the use of a drill or milling cutter hole on the workpiece for the processing of large holes.