Dalian Jinzhou Tengda Metal Components Co.,Ltd.
Add：No.558, Jinwan Road, Jinzhou District, Dalian, Liaoning
Stainless steel sheet metal parts processing problems that will arise:
1. Weld defects: weld defects more serious, using manual mechanical polishing method to make up for the traces of grinding, resulting in uneven surface, affecting the appearance.
2. Surface inconsistency: Only the weld pickling passivation, but also resulted in uneven surface, affecting the appearance.
3. Scratch is difficult to remove: the overall pickling passivation, can not be processed during the various scratches removed, and can not be removed due to scratches, welding spatter and attached to the stainless steel surface carbon steel, splashing and other impurities , Resulting in the presence of corrosive media under the conditions of chemical corrosion or electrochemical corrosion and rust.
4 polished uneven polishing passivation: manual grinding and polishing passivation pickling, the larger area of the workpiece, it is difficult to achieve uniform treatment effect, can not get the desired uniform surface. And working hours costs, accessories costs are higher.
5. Pickling capacity is limited: pickling passivation cream is not a panacea, the plasma cutting, flame cutting and black oxide produced, more difficult to remove.
Man-made damage caused by more serious: In the lifting, transportation and structural processing, bump, drag, hammer and other human factors caused more serious scratches, making the surface treatment more difficult, but also after the treatment of corrosion The main reason.
7. Equipment factors: in the profile, plate bending, bending process, the resulting scratches and creases are also the main cause of rust after treatment.
8.Other factors: stainless steel raw materials in the procurement, storage process, due to lifting, transportation bump and scratches are more serious, but also one of the causes of corrosion.
Precautions - Surface treatment:
1. Cleaning and polishing: If damage should be polished, especially scratches and splashes caused by contact with the carbon steel parts, the damage caused by cutting slag must be thoroughly and thoroughly cleaned and polished.
2. Mechanical Polishing: Polishing with appropriate polishing tools requires uniform handling and avoids over-throwing and re-scratching.
3 degreasing dust: stainless steel parts before pickling passivation, according to the process to remove oil, oxide, dust and other debris.
4. Water blasting: According to different processing requirements, use different micro-glass beads, different process parameters, and to avoid over-sprayed.
5. pickling passivation: stainless steel pickling passivation must be strictly in accordance with the requirements of passivation.
6. Cleaning and drying: pickling passivation, should be strictly in accordance with the process of neutralization, washing, drying, and thoroughly remove the residual acid.
7. Protection: stainless steel surface treatment is completed, should be well protected, to avoid staff touching and oil, dust and other debris secondary pollution.
8. Avoid re-processing: Stainless steel surface treatment is completed, should avoid the spare parts or products re-processing.