Dalian Jinzhou Tengda Metal Components Co.,Ltd.
Add：No.558, Jinwan Road, Jinzhou District, Dalian, Liaoning
First of all galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billet after cold-rolled, so the thickness of the general thinner, more processing pass, the greater the cost. This is why thin is more expensive than thick. Again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily full foot, when the purchase of flat with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
Galvanized plate is coated with a layer of zinc on the surface of the steel. Zinc plating is a frequently used economical and effective method of corrosion protection, and about half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
Role: Galvanized steel is to prevent corrosion of the steel surface to extend its service life, coated with a layer of zinc metal surface, this zinc-coated steel plate called galvanized sheet.
【A variety of stainless steel models and the use of features】
1,200 Series: 201,202, etc.: Manganese nickel, corrosion resistance is relatively poor, the domestic widely used as a cheap alternative 300 series. In the strict sense can not be regarded as stainless steel.
(1) Model 301 - good ductility, for molding products. It can also be hardened by mechanical processing. Good weldability. Anti-wear and fatigue strength is better than 304 stainless steel.
(2) Model 302 - corrosion resistance with 304, due to the relatively high carbon content and therefore better strength.
(3) Model 303 - Easier to cut than 304 by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus.
(4) Model 304 - Universal model; that 18/8 stainless steel. GB grade 0Cr18Ni9.304 stainless steel is a common material in stainless steel, high temperature of 800 degrees, with good processing performance, high toughness characteristics, widely used in stainless steel sheet metal industry and furniture decoration industry and food medical industry.
(5) Model 309 - better than 304 temperature resistance.
(6) Model 316 - Following 304, the second most widely used steel grade is mainly used in the food industry and surgical equipment, adding molybdenum to give it a special, corrosion-resistant structure. It is also used as "marine steel" due to its better corrosion resistance than chloride. SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery unit. 18/10 grade stainless steel is usually also in line with this application level.
(7) Model 321 - Except for the addition of titanium which reduces the risk of material weld corrosion similar to other properties 304.
3,400 Series - Ferritic and Martensitic Stainless Steel: 400 Series Stainless Steel is an alloy of iron, carbon and chromium. This stainless steel has a martensitic structure and iron elements and therefore has normal magnetic properties. 400 series stainless steel has a strong resistance to high temperature oxidation, and compared with carbon steel, its physical and mechanical properties have further improved. Most 400 series stainless steels can be heat treated.
(1) 408 - good heat resistance, weak corrosion resistance, 11% Cr, 8% Ni.
(2) 409H: processing performance, good welding performance, high temperature oxidation resistance is good, can withstand the temperature range from room temperature up to 575 ℃. Widely used in automobile exhaust systems.
(3) 409L: Control of C and N contents in steel, so weldability, formability and corrosion resistance are excellent. Containing 11% Cr, ferritic stainless steel with BCC structure at high temperature and room temperature, , So its high temperature corrosion resistance and high temperature strength is better. Below 750 ℃ free oxidizing and corrosion resistance. Used in automobile exhaust pipes, heat exchangers, containers and other products not heat-treated after welding.
(4) 410: Martensitic steel, high strength, high hardness (magnetic); poor corrosion resistance, not suitable for use in severe corrosive environments; containing low C, good workability, surface hardening by heat treatment .
(4) 410L: Based on 410 steel, C content is reduced, its workability, resistance to welding deformation, excellent high temperature oxidation resistance. Used in mechanical construction parts, engine exhaust pipes, boiler combustion chamber, burners.
(6) 420J1: high hardness after quenching, good corrosion resistance. Used in cutlery (knife), turbine blades.
(7) 420J2: Martensitic steel, high strength, high hardness (magnetic); poor corrosion resistance, poor processing formability, good wear resistance; able to heat treatment to improve mechanical properties. After quenching, hardness higher than 420J1 steel. Widely used in processing tools, nozzles, valves, ruler, tableware.
(8) 430: As a representative of ferritic steel grades, the thermal expansion arrived, formability and oxidation resistance. For heat-resistant appliances, burners, household electrical appliances, Class 2 tableware, kitchen sink. Low prices, good workability is an ideal substitute for SUS304; anti-mile corrosion is good, the typical non-heat treatment hardening ferritic stainless steel.
(9) 436L: heat resistance, good abrasion resistance, because of the niobium, so its workability, excellent weldability. Washing machines, car exhaust pipes, electronics, 3-layer bottom pan.
(10) Model 440 - high-strength cutting tool steel, carbon slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment can get higher yield strength, hardness can reach 58HRC, is the most hard stainless steel. The most common application example is the "razor blade." There are three commonly used models: 440A, 440B, 440C, in addition to 440F (easy processing type).
4,500 series - Heat-resistant chrome alloy steel. In order to further increase the oxidation resistance of the material, a certain amount of nickel and nitrogen are added to the material and treated with rare earth to improve the diffusion ability of the chromium atoms and expand the austenite structure so as to improve the heat resistance and thermal strength of the alloy steel Sex. Widely used in thermal power plant boiler nozzles, pre-combustion chamber, the door hole, etc .; metallurgical furnace doors, furnace baskets, pipe clamps, hearth roll; heat treatment charge baskets, furnaces and other heat-resistant materials.
5,600 Series - Martensitic precipitation hardened stainless steel. Main Model 630 - the most commonly used precipitation hardened stainless steel model, 630 stainless steel is a precipitation, quenched, martensitic stainless steel, and this grade features high strength, hardness and corrosion resistance. After heat treatment, the mechanical properties of the product are further improved and compressive strength up to 1100-1300 mpa (160-190 ksi) can be achieved. This grade can not be used at temperatures above 300 ° C (570 ° F) or very low temperatures. It has good corrosion resistance to atmospheric and dilute acids or salts and has the same corrosion resistance as 304 and 430. Mainly used in offshore platforms, helicopter deck, other platforms, food industry, pulp and paper industry, aerospace (turbine blades), mechanical components, nuclear waste barrels and so on.